Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Vintage is the reason...


If you are the kind of person with a big conscience with the nature and with the whole planet you may be agree with this post...
I can't considere myself a person who is fully concern with my planet, if i could i can use some of my fridge waste into compost, but i live in an apt, i really don't have much space for compost, my second option is just save it to my sis's chickens... but also is not just about food and else, i recently read that most of the countries toss a lot of clothes to the garbage!, and this clothes are perfectly fine... good to see that there's a lot of tutorials on internet about recycle and reuse old clothes, have you tried to do one of this tutorials?
by other hand, part of the Reduce, Reuse and Recycle is just about that... no wonder why a lot of people have this great exchange store and bazaar of vintage stuff, of course my favorite part is just clothes and shoes..!

There's a few on my hometown but every sunday there's a huge flea market with tons of stuff! my dad can be an aficionado of it! and what about me? well, i've got some treasures for my own, clothes that use to belong of my aunts or my mom, and recently, after been pushing myself to sell something else than my buntings and embroidery garlands i decided to put a few of some vintage stuff in my etsy shop... 






No comments: