Tuesday, August 22, 2017

but a solo...


I read a quote that makes me think a lot (or may probably is because i felt it so identify with it...) "Artist are people driven by tension between the desire to communicate and the desire to hide" D.W. Winnicott.... and yes! is so true! or at least is how i feel, to be true, i don't have any individual art exhibition, just to think on it, seriously put me so nervous! in some way is not only my ideas but also my feelings, thoughts, is like been naked in front of people!... i guess is just matter of time and maybe because the first time, and then, the next exhibitions will be so simple and will flow so easily...
I've been working on a couple of paintings but i asked myself that it should be time to make a solo... (get me a Chewie! ;) )



No comments: