Wednesday, September 6, 2017

i'm getting ready...


This week was scheduled for test my workshop... yup i was so nervous about that! not because i'm gonna be in front of 30 kids but because i've got viewers, or should i say critics... and darn! that's the reason that makes me freak out! they will put numbers and reviews and ...!! aaghhhh!!! ....
I need to explain this better... in December, there's one of the most important book fairs (worldwide!, apparently the 2nd most important!...), i work in the children area and this will be my 5th time in row, with workshops that, of course, involves book but art, creativity, imagination and two years ago i beg, and i beg to had Sherlock Holmes workshop (it was so fun! i adore it although i lose my voice tho..) so this year, it totally involves art, illustration and narrative skills, if don't, well that's the idea, the kiddos will learn..
So well, i've got a friend (a partner in crime..) who is helping me to make this workshop go on but also to team up and had fun with kiddos... how ended up my workshop test? i really know a few things, just some adjustments here and there but... this ship is sailing guys!!!



No comments: